As you can see, I am definitely growing. I guess at 18 weeks the baby is the size of a bell pepper. I love how they are always compared to a fruit or a vegetable! I am still feeling pretty good. Still getting some headaches, but they are mostly manageable. My doctor said they should go away at the end of the trimester. Hopefully he is right!
We did have to push out our 20 week ultrasound to April 28th now. I will be traveling to Texas for work the week of April 20th, so I wasn't able to keep my appointment for that week. It just prolongs the surprise even longer! Of course I would like to know now, but will TRY to be patient. This month should fly by though.
Today was my sister's bridal shower. Next weekend is Easter. On the 15th my work project goes LIVE and so work will be crazy busy. The 18th is my sister's shower/bachelorette party. I leave for Texas on the 20th and get back on the 23rd. That weekend is my niece's 1st birthday and then on the 30th we leave for Hawaii!!! Somewhere in there I need to pick up my bridesmaid dress and get that altered...and see how much I will look like a cow. We get back from Hawaii on May 8th...so I am not going to have a lot of time until the May 16th wedding!
At least we will know what we are having before we leave for Oahu. Hopefully it will make our trip even more exciting!

I am dying to find out what your little bell pepper is!!! Can't wait to hear the "big announcement"! Don't let that Katie girl talk you out of it either! =-)
ReplyDeleteHey, beautiful pregnant lady! :) Sounds like you have a very busy month ahead of you! I can't wait to find out what you're having! I just hope he or she isn't "shy" like Matthew was - remember, they originally told me he was a girl. :)
ReplyDelete