So apparently it's been a while since I posted! I'll try to get everyone up to date on what's been happening.
I was in Dallas, Texas this week Monday through Thursday. Our work project is going pretty well, but most of our team ended up getting sick. UGH! And yes, that included me. I started feeling it on my flight home on Thursday. Friday morning I felt horrible, and then Saturday I started feeling a bit better. I was just happy it hit me right away so that I get it over with before our vacation!
Saturday marked 21 weeks of being pregnant already. So far the time has been flying! I hope I can say the same for the 3rd trimester that falls smack in the middle of summer! We are over half way there...and have our big ultrasound on Tuesday! Yep, we could potentially know if we are having a boy or a girl on Tuesday. That is kind of hard to get my arms around right now. We have toyed with the idea of keeping the news to ourselves...but I am not sure that will be possible. We shall see!
Also this week we leave for Hawaii! Yes, we are finally taking our honeymoon. At least we are doing it in less than a year from the wedding! Ha ha. I am SO looking forward to the sun, sand, and food! Hopefully Hawaii is ready for this belly! ;) This week is sure to be busy with preparing for the trip and getting some last minute things done...like a pedicure! I mean, hello...it's already a treat trying to reach my feet...so I might as well have someone else at least paint my toenails for me. I also need to figure out where to get some good shoes. I am thinking some sort of sandal that is good for walking. At least I will be prepared for summer here in MN after the trip.
Aloha for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment