Wednesday, September 2, 2009

39 Weeks





So...here we are...sitting at 39 1/2 weeks. Can you believe it? Our time is almost here. I have been dilated to 1 cm for 2 weeks now. I think she is getting ready to go now though. I am thinking she is just going to arrive right on time. Would be great if she didn't go late like all the other McNamara's in our family...but we shall see! These days I'm just having a hard time finding shirts that totally cover my belly and my feet are HUGE! I don't know if you can really get the full effect from the photos, but believe me, they are big and uncomfortable. But if that's the worst of my problems, I'll consider myself lucky. I've been able to keep working, but it's hard to keep my mind on actual work. I'm ready for my 12 week break! I know it's a real break, but at least I don't have to go to an actual job. ;)

We'll try to keep everyone updated as things progress. Facebook is probably the best place to keep up. It will be easy for David to send updates from his phone.

Looking forward to a labor-intense Labor Day weekend!

3 comments:

  1. yay!! You look so great! I cant believe how big your feet are! ;) I hope she's on time...I just hope I wont have to have surgery or anything and have to wait to meet her. Hang in there, she will be here soon! CANT WAIT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' great! Who painted your toenails for you? David? I'm guessing you can't reach your feet anymore - I know I couldn't! Good luck with everything, and I'll be anxiously awaiting your news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy belly!! Baby will be here soon, woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete