Friday, August 14, 2009

36 Weeks


I'm a bit late on posting this, but here I am at 36 weeks. Had a doctor appointment this week and he said that baby's head was down, so sounds like she is getting ready to go! Odds are I won't go for another few weeks, but it's good to know she is in the correct position.

Once I get photos from people from all of my showers I will get those posted. They have all been amazing and we are so blessed to have so many family and friends that care about this baby already. Thanks to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, holy cow, I haven't been here in quite a while. There's no denying you're pregnant now. You look great. A little sad that I didn't make it up there before your due date. Thinking aobut you guys. Keep us posted on the Facebook with minute by minute transactions once you are on the way to the hospital.

    ReplyDelete