Sunday, July 26, 2009

Baby Shower #1




Friends from our Fowl Balls softball team threw us a baby shower on July 11th. Dave and I both play on this team...well, I did before I was pregnant all summer anyway. It was a beautiful day, so we all hung out on the patio at one of my favorite places on Lake Minnetonka.

It was a great time. I enjoyed my virgin strawberry daiquiris and hanging outdoors with friends. We all actually got a bit burnt though, so we moved the party indoors where the boys could play Big Buck Hunter. What's a party without video games?

Thanks to Theresa and Mindy for planning! You guys are awesome! You probably can't really see in the photo, but the onesies have iron-ons. I am holding one that says Member of the Roark Crew with Noah's Ark on it. And Dave is holding one that says Official Fan of the Seattle Seahawks. He thinks this is what she will be going home from the hospital in!

1 comment:

  1. hehe cute! Looks like fun! Is that the same place we stopped at for your wedding?!

    ReplyDelete