Thursday, July 16, 2009

32 Weeks


Well, the weeks are in the 30's now. That's kind of crazy to me. Less than 2 months to go! Things are going well though. My worst issue is constipation, and I've also had bouts of heartburn. I think my biggest nemesis is still sleeping though. My Snoogle pillow really helps, but I have such a hard time getting back to sleep once I have to get up to pee. Thank goodness it only happens once a night at the most.

We are taking birth and parenting classes right now every Tuesday night. It's been good to get together with other pregnant couples and learn about what we have in store for us. Hopefully we at least have a clue now what to expect...at least a little one.

We had a couples shower last weekend with one of our softball teams. It was great to get together with all of them. I miss playing softball this summer! T made us the cutest little onesies with iron-ons. Such a cute idea, T!

One open issue we have is what to do with the house. Do we get to work and get the townhouse on the market before the baby gets here? Do we wait until after the baby is born and just have her sleep in our room with us? I'd love to put together a nursery for her now...but I don't really want to do it again if we were to move. We are running out of room here though with two adults, two dogs, and soon a baby!

Oh...and we may have finally come up with a name that we both like. Yay! (And no, we won't be sharing it quite yet. Sorry!)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I cant wait to meet the little one. You look so cute! Congrats on finally agreeing on a name too! :)

    ReplyDelete