Okay, so I know I haven't posted in a while! Sorry! I haven't really felt like I've had a lot to say, although I'm sure I do since I am pregnant and all! Ha ha.
So here I am at 26 weeks. This was actually about 2 weeks ago. I need to get a photo taken this weekend to get updated. Just thought you might find it interesting to see how big I am getting.
I am officially into the 3rd trimester now. I am feeling great. This week I have noticed that I am getting a bit more tired in the evenings though. This mama needs to learn to get sleep while she can! Problem is that if I go to bed before my husband I always wake up when he comes to bed and then I end up tossing for quite a long time before I am able to go back to sleep. I just need to get him on MY schedule!
Finally started buying some baby clothes. Haven't gotten too much yet though. We really need a space for it all before we go too crazy buying things. I am waiting for my husband to get me some boxes so that I can start packing stuff up to either get rid of or put in storage...but I might be waiting a while. I asked for those weeks ago... That's really our first step to getting things organized and making space for all the baby stuff though. No way we are going to be able to move before she arrives at this rate, so we will have to make due with the space we have! I really need to get registering though. Need to get some research done as to what's the best car seat, high chair, stroller, etc. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions...I would love to hear them!
On another note, Sunday is our 1st anniversary! Kind of crazy that just a year ago we were married. So much has happened in the last year! Tonight we went out for dinner and a movie to celebrate. We ate way too much food at this new burger place in Minneapolis and then watched a hilariously funny movie, The Hangover. It was a pretty fun night and we were home pretty early. Hawaii was our anniversary present to each other that we or should I say HE decided...but that's fine. I'd take a tropical trip like that every year for my anniversary! Ha ha.

You look great!! It wont be long now! :) I'm so excited to meet her!! Love you.
ReplyDelete