I feel like I've popped quite a bit the past couple of weeks. I feel like I actually have a belly now! I started wearing maternity pants, which are WAY more comfortable than my normal pants were. A lot of my regular shirts look pretty tight now too. I tried to wear green for St. Patrick's Day, but I put my one green shirt on...and it was too small! Oh well. I got a few things from a co-worker, which will be helpful. I will still probably need to go buy some short sleeved shirts once it starts getting nicer out. It will be fun to buy new things even if I will only wear them for a short time.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

It's about time you posted! Look at that cute little belly! It only gets better from here, my friend.
ReplyDeleteYour sleep issues are probably good...they're preparing you for the postpartum craziness and ensuring that you're not getting too comfortable in your old ways! =-)
Wow. I thought this said "I feel like I've POOPED quite a bit..." and I was thinking...thanks for sharing..? haha.
ReplyDeleteLook at that belly!! Cute!!
Have you tried a body pillow for comfort when sleeping? I loved mine. But maybe that's not the sleeping issue? Sleeping was the one thing that went my way when I was pregnant!!
aw cute!! :) Its so fun seeing updates from all of the pregnant people in my life! Cant wait until you find out what you're having!!
ReplyDeleteJust look at that cute pregnant belly! I really enjoyed the 2nd trimester when I was pregnant - just wait until you feel that little one kick for the first time. :) As for the sleep issues, I would try using pillows - under your belly, between your knees - whatever makes you comfortable. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME! Looking forward to more pics as baby Roark grows!
ReplyDelete