Yes, I am finally posting about being pregnant! The cat is out of the bag, and I think most people know now. I have a bit of a belly now. I like to rub it these days. I'm feeling pretty good though. Just trying to fight these darn headaches. I hope they don't last all the way through the pregnancy. I am trying to push the fluids, which does seem to help.
We are both very excited! David is sure we are going to have a boy... I guess we shall see in about 7 weeks! ;)

finally, a post about pregnancy!! Your belly is so cute. Mine is bigger than that, 10 months after having a baby. But no one thinks mine is cute ;)
ReplyDeleteHope the headaches go away, I know how badly that sucks. My bad ones did go away sometime in the 2nd trimester!!
YAY!! Pregnancy posts! It's about time! Yeah......your belly is cute. I never had a belly. My babies just hung out in my chub rolls. No one even knew I was pregnant...or people thought I was perpetually pregnant. You "cute pregnant people" make me sick! Don't worry though, I'll still be your friend! Now I'm expecting lots of pics going forward! Ultrasound ones too!! =-)
ReplyDeleteLove the picture- Thanks for coming out to Lucky's! I'm sure the headaches will reside soon- take care :)
ReplyDeleteyour belly is cute! :) Keep the pictures coming! I never could convince Katie to do it ;)
ReplyDelete