David emailed me yesterday at work to tell me he was stopping at Target on the way home from work. We usually do the Target shopping together, or else I will go on my own. It's usually best if we go together so we can keep each other in check and get out of there spending a reasonable amount of money. I was a little curious as to why he wanted to go on his own. He tells me that he wants to buy a steam cleaner for the carpet! Really? Where did that come from? I couldn't really say no now could I?
Sure enough, he comes home with a steam cleaner and even cleaned the carpet on his own! It was great. I just sat on the couch and watched him. I sure couldn't argue that the carpet didn't need it. I was just so impressed that this was his idea all on his own. Such a wonderful hubby I have! And now I have clean carpets too!
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

oooh, have Dave come to my house next!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Thats great!
ReplyDeleteUmmm yeah...how do I get on "the list"????
ReplyDelete