Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sick Wifey

So it seems like I am getting sick now. Not sure if it's what David had or not. I can't seem to get rid of this headache, and I've started coughing. Not really eating a whole lot either.

Needless to say it's been a lazy day for me. I've been on the couch with the doggies most of the day. Of course Mari can't stay still for too long and usually ends up running around the house or trying to torment Dori. We still got some good cuddling time in though!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're not feeling well now! I thought you were disinfecting your house?!?!?! I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon! I was feeling a little under the weather yesterday too, and I spent pretty much the entire day on the couch. I got a lot of sleep, and I am feeling better today. I hope you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will just stay away from everyone. I don't want to get this. Sounds like everyone is sick.

    ReplyDelete