Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sick Hubby

My poor husband has been sick since Sunday. He actually went to the doctor yesterday and got some medicine. I knew it must be bad if he was going to the doctor. He usually does not 'volunteer' to go on his own. He's feeling a little better today and can hopefully go back to work tomorrow. He's still been coughing a lot, but it does sound better. He should be past the contagious stage now that he's been on medicine for 24 hours. He requested KFC for dinner tonight, so at least he still has his appetite! He can't seem to eat soup when he's sick like most normal people. Oh well!

I am just really hoping that I don't get sick now! Tomorrow night I am making a plan to disinfect this entire house. I need these sick germs out of here!

3 comments:

  1. I hope David feels better soon & that you don't get sick! Matthew has had a nasty cold for the past couple of days, complete with a fever. Dave took him to the doctor yesterday to make sure it wasn't anything more serious, and he just said it's a really bad cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay's jealous that Dave got KFC...haha. Hope he's feeling better soon and that you don't catch anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope he's feeling better! We should get together again soon...

    ReplyDelete