Sunday, February 22, 2009

Scrapping Weekend

I was scrapping all weekend with a bunch of friends and my sisters. We went to this cabin up by Brainerd. This cabin was specifically built for this purpose, and we had 16 women there. I didn't get as much done as I would have liked, but I rarely do. Since I am the organizer, I always feel like I need to make sure that everyone is doing okay and has everything they need. And there might be a bit of gabbing as well, but isn't that what a girls weekend is for? It was great to catch up with some friends that I don't see too often. And it's always great to spend quality time with my sisters.

I did end up taking a nap today though when I got home. There's something about a girls weekend where I don't end up getting much sleep, but oh well! It was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment