Today was an interesting day. Our offices moved! I am back in the real downtown again and loving it. The bus ride this morning was so relaxing. The offices are pretty darn nice. The colors are pretty wild when you step off the elevators, but the rest of the place is very nice and colorful. I'll have to take some photos so you get the full idea. I can actually see a window from my desk now! I felt like I worked in a dungeon in our last office. The windows I could find were frosted so you could barely see out of them anyway. It just feels like a real office now and not a bunch of makeshift cubes thrown together in an old warehouse. I'm also sitting next to my team now too...which I think will make things so much easier for collaborating. Maybe I can even get more work done now. ;)
POST SOME PICS! POST SOME PICS! I gotta see this wonderland of colors! =-)
ReplyDeleteare you allowed to take pictures?? Haha...
ReplyDelete