Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Blog


So here I am writing on a blog.  I started one years ago, but never kept it up.  Can't even find it anymore!  

I like Facebook for keeping up with people, but there are some things that I don't really need the whole world to see.  I thought maybe this could be a little more personal.  I just plan to write what I feel like at the time.  Maybe it will make me a better writer.  Or maybe it won't.  We'll just see where it takes me!

I named the blog after our doggies.  I love that they are always there to greet me when I get home.  Unconditional love is a wonderful thing!


2 comments:

  1. cute photos of the doggies :) You better keep up the blog! It's kind of addicting! I'm still figuring some things out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty soon we will have you off that Facebook mess COMPLETELY! This is so much more fun...don't you think? I mean, look at those sweet little puppies!!! Now this can be all about them! =-)

    ReplyDelete