Friday, October 24, 2008

Doggies and Underwear

While I love my dogs dearly, I was not a happy camper this morning. I had sorted laundry on the bedroom floor ready for the washer. Dori has loved sleeping in the midst of a clothes pile since she was a puppy. Her bed actually used to be David's laundry basket before they moved in with me, so I was not really concerned leaving the clothes out. I got up this morning, and of course, Dori was all snuggled up in the pile. She makes a little hole for herself in the middle of it. Mari always ends up sleeping in Dori's bed anyway, so this was her little escape.

When I looked a little closer at the clothes, I realized there had been some chewing going on. Mari has taken a liking to my underwear. Great! She has some expensive taste too! Now I don't just go and buy underwear anywhere. Almost all of mine is from Victoria's Secret. Not cheap! Turns out that she chewed up 4 pair of my underwear and the heel of a sock that my mom got me in Paris. Awesome! Keep in mind that David's stuff is all mixed in with mine. Did she touch any of his stuff? Of course not! Mamma is much more fun to piss off! David says I just smell more. Does that mean that I smell good or bad? Hmm...something to ponder!

I told David that the new rule was no more clothes on the floor. Poor Dori will get her little bed taken away from her due to Mari's behavior, but I guess them are the breaks! She should teach her sister to be better behaved.

1 comment:

  1. that dog loves your undies!!

    time to invest in some 'hanes her way' instead ;)

    ReplyDelete