Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Financial Stuff

So we have our second meeting with our financial guy tomorrow.  We are expected to bring balances and information on all of our accounts, insurance, taxes, etc.  While my stuff is pretty well done...I am still waiting on you-know-who to get his stuff put together.  I have done everything that I can at this point.  It is now in his hands to get his own stuff together.  I can only remind him so many times without sounding like a nag!  

I am actually looking forward to seeing what the financial guy comes up with.  We are hoping he can help us figure out a savings plan, make sure we are investing wisely, and figure out the fastest way to get our debt paid off.  If we could just get the debt paid off...it would be such a huge weight lifted off both of us.  I know that not many people these days are debt free, but if all we had was a house to pay for we might be able to actually save some money.  What a concept!  It would sure be nice to be able to afford children eventually...and to buy a new house...and buy a cabin...and travel all over the place...and the list goes on and on!  I know we'll get there eventually.  We are making good progress.  I just wish it was happening faster!  

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I hope he comes up with a good plan for you guys. I know ours is good......but with me being stuck in here, it's not exactly being implemented to the fullest extent......what a bummer! Well, when you get rich, just remember us little people! HA! =-)

    ReplyDelete