Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blogging...

So much for keeping up on the blog, huh?  Can't say I didn't warn anyone!  Ha!  It's been busy, yet I don't really have much to write about.  My life is not that exciting...which maybe is a good thing. Went to see the musical Wicked last night.  Such a fun show.  The music is so beautiful...even though most of it is coming from the mouth of a green witch.  Ha ha.   

That's all I've got for now.  Oh...and yay for Obama!  Bye, bye Bush!  Don't let the door hit you on your way out...

1 comment:

  1. I was just about to give you a whole lotta crap about not keeping up on your blog! You're lucky you decided to post missy! HA!

    What do you mean you have nothing to talk about? You have two dogs...a crazy husband...and an exciting social life...get talkin'! =-)

    ReplyDelete