Today was a relaxing day for us. Well, most Sundays are. We definitely enjoy them. We usually sleep in until noon...just in time to watch football. Today was a bit different though. We actually went to bed super early last night. 7:30 pm! Yeah, how crazy is that? We decided that we needed a nap. I woke up at 12:30 am and realized that the dogs were on their own downstairs and probably needed to potty. Amazingly, they had not destroyed the house! They went outside, and we all went to bed. It was so great to get caught up on sleep!
We got up today and made waffles...and not the toaster Eggo waffles either! We enjoyed a day of watching football, getting caught up on recorded TV shows, and playing with the doggies. I also made dinner and did a bit of cleaning. I am now enjoying a glass of wine while watching The Amazing Race in front of the fire with my doggies snuggled up next me. Ah...how wonderful!
7:30??? Well, at least you're starting to prepare yourselves for kids someday by going to bed early. I have to tell you though, sleeping in until NOON is not an option! Haha... Don't you guys feel like you've missed out on most of your day???????
ReplyDeleteOh yeah...not sure what the teeth cleaning thing is all about? Am I supposed to be doing that for Lola???? Yikes! I'm glad Dori is o.k. now! Hopefully she's not traumatized forever! =-)
you have an interesting sleeping pattern going on there ;)
ReplyDelete