Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mari's Birthday!





Today is Mari's 1st Birthday!  It's hard to believe that she is one already.  We are so blessed to have her in our lives.  She has turned into a little snuggle dog and will follow me around almost as much as Dori.  She loves sneaking into bed with me once David gets up.  She'll plop herself down and look so proud of herself.  I have started calling her 'Ears' now.  Her ears just tell it all.  She is not a tail wagging dog, so she shows her emotions with her ears.  They are the funniest things ever.  

To celebrate today, I got Mari a new pink bone to chew on.  And then both of the dogs got a delicious bone to eat...kind of like a birthday cake!  As you can see, they both really enjoyed the celebration!  Maybe next year I'll make them wear birthday hats.  Ha ha.  

2 comments:

  1. a year already!! She's a big girl now! :) Glad Dori got to help celebrate too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she's already been with you guys for that long! You forgot to tell everyone what a terror she is too! Haha...

    Happy Birthday Mari! =-)

    ReplyDelete