Today was happy hour with my old co-workers. It's always fun to reminisce about the good ol' days. I think it will be hard for any job to compare to the one that I had there. The people were what made it. And I guess it helps that I met my husband there too. We have many of the same friends so it makes getting together easy. I just really felt like people had my back there for the most part. (There were a few exceptions.) I just haven't found that where I am at now yet. Maybe that will come with time. Who knows. It's just such a different environment. I don't really feel like I fit in yet. I am not the type of person that butts in on other people...and that's essentially what you have to do in order to get in on something or you just never find out. I just don't get it!
No comments:
Post a Comment