Friday, December 19, 2008

Back

Okay, so I'm back. I'm going to leave the blog as invite only for now, but that may change in the future. Who knows! I just got to thinking that I would still like to blog.

Mari is now done being left out in the house while we are gone. She has given up her rights! She has been driving me crazy. Yesterday she was good since I had given her more chew toys to chew on, but today she was back to her old tricks. There's like a huge chunk of tree missing now! She ate it. Yep, she ate the tree and the tinsel. Being a scrapbooker and a wannabe photographer, I took a photo of what happened AFTER eating all of that. You can about imagine...but here's a photo anyway!
Can you make out all the tinsel? She did this twice. At least they were both on the linoleum. I even made her pose with it. Ha ha. Doesn't she look evil here? After all of that was done, she really mellowed out for the night. She wanted to snuggle by me and be very close. I am pretty sure she just knew how mad I was at her that she was trying to seem all sweet and irresistible! She knows how to get to me. It was hard to stay mad at her. I still think we should get Cesar Milan here to whip her into shape though. Or maybe I could at least read his book. Anyone want to get that for me for Christmas?!

2 comments:

  1. Mari does look evil in that picture! Aren't pets "fun" sometimes? They can make such a mess. Our dog, Ginger, is not allowed in the main part of the house by herself. She is either in the fenced-in backyard or in the basement with the washer & dryer. We just don't trust her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Mari, she's a little devil but she doesn't know it :)

    ReplyDelete