
So tonight I was supposed to go see the musical Grease with my girlfriends. My overprotective husband would not let me drive in the snow. Bless his heart! The show opened tonight and only goes through this weekend. I am hoping that we are able to find another day that works. We have season tickets to the theater, so we are able to switch our tickets to another night if the show they give us doesn't work out. It's a pretty good deal. We might have to pay a little more if we go on the weekend, but oh well. We chose Tuesday nights because they were cheaper. Ha ha. Turns out that Taylor Hicks is actually going to be performing "Teen Angel" in the show January 2nd through the 4th only, so that might be more interesting if we actually get to see him! I can't say I really liked him on American Idol, but maybe he has evolved as a performer since then. Hopefully I'll get to find out!

Oh that sounds fun! Hopefully you can still go! I hate driving in snow...and it sounds like you guys got a lot more than we did.
ReplyDeleteThat stinks! Who knows...maybe you'll end up with better seats if you can get into another one? =-)
ReplyDeleteHope you get to go! The weather was gross here, and I heard you guys got it worse, so I wouldn't have wanted to drive in it either!
ReplyDelete