Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

We had a few friends over last night to celebrate the new year. We enjoyed eating a lot of food and playing games. It was great to catch up. One friend brought their pug over as well, so the doggies all had fun together. It was a mellow night, which is what we wanted. Maybe that is a sign that we are getting old! Ha ha. We got invited to a couple of other parties, but knew those would all be big drinking type events. It's just not our thing anymore. I am thankful that David and I are both in agreement on that! Although he would have been fine doing nothing at all. I wanted to do SOMETHING, so this worked out great. We had a wonderful time, and I'm not even hung over today. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! I unfortunately DO have a hangover today!

    ReplyDelete