Saturday, January 3, 2009

Boredom in 2009

I wanted to start the year off with a post every day...but my life just really isn't that interesting right now! I have spent more time changing by blog backgrounds and font colors than blogging. Ha ha.

It has been great to be off work for the holiday, but I am actually bored. Bored and unmotivated...not a good combination! I know once work starts again, life is going to go back to being crazy. I really wanted to get into a gym routine while I was off, but of course that didn't happen. I also wanted to get the spare room organized. I did clean it though. Someone could actually sleep in that bed now! I guess having people over for New Year's Eve motivated me to get that done in case someone needed to stay over. I should have been scrapping or something, but even that didn't really even sound fun to me. What is my deal?! You know it's bad if I don't even want to scrap. I should be taking advantage of this time. Oh well! I still have one more day off to be productive. Although I plan to be in front of the TV for at least 3 hours watching the Vikings in the playoffs!

Maybe tomorrow is the day I will feel motivated and be productive! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

3 comments:

  1. I've been unmotivated all weekend too! I was looking forward to the long weekend and getting some things done...but it didn't really happen, and now it's Sunday already! It didn't help that I didn't feel good most of the time, but still!! Hope you get something done today...and GO VIKINGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what did you get done today my friend? Haha... No worries...there is plenty of time left in 2009 to get stuff done! =-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't motivated this weekend either - mine was only the usual 2-day weekend, though. Maybe we could blame the weather? I'm so sick of winter already!

    ReplyDelete