Thursday, January 8, 2009

Frost/Nixon


Last night I met some girlfriends to see Frost/Nixon at the theater. It was a good show, but slow moving without a lot of action. I mean, it's about how David Frost got a TV interview with Richard Nixon after he resigned from the presidency. And they showed the whole interview in detail. It was interesting because I never really knew about this story, but it was just not that exciting to me. I may have dozed off at one point. My restless leg syndrome also kicked in, so I had a hard time sitting still!

Still, it was a great opportunity to hang out with my friends. I thoroughly enjoy getting theater tickets with them every year. It makes me feel so cultured to say I have season tickets to the theater. Ha ha. Or is it theatre? It looks so much fancier spelled that way!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love restless leg syndrome! Always ruining everything! I will admit though, since I've worked nights, I havent taken a pill or had it bother me at all!! I probably havent taken my mirapex since May! I'm moving around at night when I work, and it has never bothered me during the day so I can sleep during the day no problem! Its amazing!

    ReplyDelete