My husband was wonderful today. He ran to store this morning to get all of our food. And he made his famous guacamole. So yummy! Then we realized that no one was going to be coming...so he had to go BACK to the store to get a few more things plus the chips that he forgot so we could actually eat the guacamole. What a guy! We still ended up eating tacos and guac. It just wasn't the same without everyone here!
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

mmmm guacamole! I'm sad I missed it!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks so good......... Though I'm thinking it's best that we didn't come. Lili, Will and I all have a little stomach bug now. Mine is feeling better, but the kids were up pretty much all night. It would have been bad if EVERYONE got sick! Yuck!
ReplyDeleteHey sis, you're kind of slacking on your blog! What happened to writing a little something every day?! ;)
ReplyDelete