Monday, January 12, 2009

Photos

I just realized that I haven't taken any photos yet this year. Kind of crazy if you ask me. I used to religiously read a blog written by a girl in Utah. I stopped reading, but now that I have my own blog I am back to reading hers. Her blog was so popular she was able to quit her job and blog for a living! Can you imagine? Anyway, she has a photo of the day on her blog, and I was thinking this would be a great way to get me to take more photos this year. I'm sure a lot of them will end up being of the dogs, but they are cute to look at, right?

So...here is my first photo of the day.

Each evening when I get my laptop and sit on the couch, the doggies join me and take a nap. Dori is usually right next to me on the blanket, and Mari ends up on the cold leather couch because she gets too darn hot!

1 comment:

  1. Those dogs are so darn cute! They're crazy...but they're cute! =-)

    Good idea about the pic of the day! What other blog do you read that does that?

    ReplyDelete