Monday, January 26, 2009

Poo

I know some of my friends blog about poo a lot, but I'm pretty sure that I haven't yet. As a means to 'fit in' I thought I'd try it.

My dog seems to think it is too cold outside to poo, so she feels like it is okay to do it in the house instead. Now when I talk about a pansy dog, I am referring to Dori. She is such a delicate princess. I stood outside with her for at least a full 10 minutes this morning trying to get her to go. Now in this kind of weather it felt like a half hour. She just flat out refused to do it. So, of course, when we got home there was the poo on the carpet. At least she does it right in front of the fireplace so we can see it. Nothing worse than finding hidden poo when you least expect it!

And last night she lingered downstairs just a bit longer than the rest of us before bed to let loose some poo before snuggling into her bed. The dog just refuses to do it outside! She has no problem doing her business outside when it's not so cold. (She especially likes the neighbor's yard when we let her.) I really hope it warms up soon so I can quit dealing with all of this poo in the house!

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I'm glad this entry didn't have a photo? ;) Poor Dori...it's too cold, her poo just freezes up and she can't go!! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a second. Who is writing about poo? Who's poo are they writing about? Their own? Their dogs? MINE?!?!?

    ReplyDelete