Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas



We had a really nice Christmas this year. We had a lot of good quality time with my family. I love my husband so much for all that he did to help out this year. He was amazing! He had to work Christmas Eve morning, but we made it to Grandma's for the afternoon. We dropped the doggies off at Mom and Dad's first. It was great to see Grandma and all of my Majerus relatives. Our family went to church after that and we spent the rest of the week at Mom and Dad's. We had Christmas with our family on Christmas afternoon after Jenna and Derek both got off of work. Friday we made a few exchanges, got the house ready, played cards with Aunt Peg and Dad, and then watched one of our new movies. (We got a lot of them between the two of us!) And then all of the McNamara's came over on Saturday for the last celebration.

I've posted a few of my favorite photos from this year. It was Mari's first Christmas with us. We got a family photo in front of Mom and Dad's tree. One big happy family! I also had to post one of me with my beautiful niece. She is so precious and was such a good girl. David and I always fight over who gets to hold her first. =)

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics! I'm always amazed at how you are able to get those pups to pose so nicely! Glad you had such a relaxing X-mas! =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one cute baby!! ;) Oh, and the rest of you are alright too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! Glad we were able to spend some time with you guys this year, even with our busy work schedules! :)

    ReplyDelete