There was finally a nice day a couple weeks ago where it worked out for us to get out in the stroller for a walk. It was still cool out, but not bad. Rylee seemed to love it. She looked around at everything and took it all in. Once we got home and the stroller stopped moving, she started crying. She really liked the motion of it. Just like the car. As long as you are on the highway, you are usually okay. Once you stop at a light or slow down, she starts fussing. I guess that's maybe while she likes the swing too. She likes to keep moving!
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

she looks so snuggly and warm! :)
ReplyDeleteShe looks so sweet. I miss her. I need to see more pictures.
ReplyDeleteThat is such an adorable pic!!! What a cutie!
ReplyDelete