Monday, October 5, 2009

Two Weeks






At two weeks, Rylee's favorite pastime is sleeping! She is sleeping a lot and at this point there were nights where she would sleep for 5 hours at a time. This soon changed, so we enjoyed it while it lasted! She is starting to get a bit more expressive now. I love to watch her facial expressions change. I think she is going to be like her father in this regard. People are saying she is looking more like her dad now. Can you see it? I'm not sure that I can yet.

This week marked her first bath! Her cord fell off, so we were finally able to give her more than a sponge bath. She really seemed to enjoy the water. Hopefully she will be a better swimmer than her mother! I'm sure she will if her father has anything to do with it. It's easy to be a good swimmer when you grow up on an island!

1 comment: