Friday, October 9, 2009

Four Weeks






At four weeks she is really starting to show her personality. She will laugh and smile at me now...as long as she has a full belly. This kid can eat! It's hard to tell how much she is really eating, but she will eat for an hour or more at a time if she is hungry. Thank goodness I have plenty of milk. She has been spending more time awake now too, but too bad most of that time is during the night. I am working on trying to keep her awake in the evenings so that she'll sleep at night, but it's hard! If anyone has any tips...feel free to let me know.

1 comment:

  1. She is ADORABLE!! She has the sweetest face! I'm having a brain fart on what we did to get our kids understanding their nights and days better......we had 2 kids who just wanted to be up all the time...24/7... I'll think about it and let you know if I am able to job my memory enough to give you some good tips! =-)

    ReplyDelete