Friday, October 9, 2009

Three Weeks






At three weeks Rylee decided she didn't want to sleep much at night and started getting her days and nights mixed up. That has been fun times for me. At least she will sleep most of the morning, so I am able to get some sleep then. She got her first bottle fed to her by daddy this week. I started pumping to get her started on the bottle for when I am not able to feed her. She seemed to take it fine, so hopefully we'll be able to switch back and forth without issues. She is starting to smile now...more than just gas smiles. It's pretty darn cute when she does it. She got to hang out with her cousin, Mara this week too. We couldn't get Mara to sit by her though to get a photo of them together. This is as close as we got!

No comments:

Post a Comment