Little Rylee is one month old already! Kind of crazy how fast time is already going. I had planned to take her photo on her real one month birthday, but ended up going to the Twins game that day so it didn't work out. These are taken one day late...shh! I also wanted to take her photo with a stuffed animal that I could use in every photo going forward so you can see her growth, but we really didn't have any. Can you believe that?! I used the caterpillar to try to gauge her length. We'll see how that works.
She seems to be growing like a weed these days. She eats constantly. If she is awake, she wants to eat. She is starting to outgrow a lot of her clothes already too! I think she is going to have a long torso like her father. Those newborn onesies are not fitting so well these days! Will be interesting to see what percentile she is in for weight and height at her next doctor appointment.

you will just have to take pictures of her next to the dogs every month, to compare how big she's getting! :)
ReplyDelete